Being such a big boy, we thought he would sleep through the night early. However, he was just the opposite...waking up once a night for one extra bottle until he was a little over 4 mos. I grew tired of that quickly, and did any trick that I heard from my mommy friends to get him to sleep through the night. Since we were spoiled with Bennett sleeping through the night at 6 weeks old, I did things that I never thought I would do (like put rice cereal in his bottle, introduced food before 6 months old, etc.) It was that introduction of food that really satisfied Pres. I guess he really was just hungry!
Once we started with food, we haven't had anymore sleepless nights (knock on wood). Preston is rolling everywhere now, and we are practicing sitting up with him, but he still loses his balance and tips over. He has officially said his first word... "dada" ...though it is just babble as you would expect at this age. He is doing very well health-wise, and a very happy baby. Once again God has blessed us and we are so thankful.